Notice is hereby given that The Friends of the Stewartstown Railroad, Inc. will be holding an annual meeting on Saturday, June 12 at 9:30AM. The purpose of this meeting is to review yearly results and hold elections for officers and directors of the organization. Members in good standing that are interested in running for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, or one of five Director-At-Large positions should submit their wishes to be placed on the ballot to Dave Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received no later than Saturday, May 8 at 9PM. Thank you.
- Friends of the Stewartstown Railroad, Inc. Selected as a Recipient of a $5,000 Match-Grant from the 2021 NRHS Railway Heritage Grant Program
- The Friends Receive a $1,000 grant from the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust
- 2021 Annual Meeting Notice
- Coach and Track Workday Announcements for July 2020
- March 28, 2020 General Membership Meeting and May 2020 Annual Meetings Postponed