We are pleased to announce that we have received a $1,000 grant from the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust. These funds will be used to continue restoration work on the Friends’ former Reading Company coach #1158. We sincerely thank the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust for their generous grant. We encourage anyone with an interest in passenger coach preservation and restoration to join in on this project. Stay tuned for updates as we continue to restore coach 1158 into her former Reading Railroad glory.
- Friends of the Stewartstown Railroad, Inc. Selected as a Recipient of a $5,000 Match-Grant from the 2021 NRHS Railway Heritage Grant Program
- The Friends Receive a $1,000 grant from the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust
- 2021 Annual Meeting Notice
- Coach and Track Workday Announcements for July 2020
- March 28, 2020 General Membership Meeting and May 2020 Annual Meetings Postponed