Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are postponing the Saturday, March 28, 2020 general membership meeting and May annual meeting. The Friends’ board of directors will be having a board meeting this week to try and determine new dates. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Stay tuned for the new dates to be announced.
- 2022 Annual Meeting Announcement
- The Friends Receive a $1,000 grant from the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust & Memorial Donations in Honor of the Late Raymond E. Reter
- Friends of the Stewartstown Railroad, Inc. Selected as a Recipient of a $5,000 Match-Grant from the 2021 NRHS Railway Heritage Grant Program
- The Friends Receive a $1,000 grant from the Kathleen E. Thornton Educational Trust
- 2021 Annual Meeting Notice